Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More drawing practice

More of my drawing practice. I post them here to see if there is improvement. I am seeing some.
 I read tutorials, watch videos and browse galleries online of all different kinds of artists.
  I love watching other people draw. Seeing how they create.  They inspire me to create.
   So thank you to all the artists out there who share their artwork, process, and creativity with the world.  I would also like to thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Great! The eye is wonderful, as are the faces..it's super when you get some great process pieces to expose you to more ways to approach something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO kind, Dawn..thank you for your sweet visit. Hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete