Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Boo Halloween Decor



So, I was at my neighborhood Goodwill and spied this cool looking frame. It was not an attractive color but it had a nice texture to it. For just $1.99 it was mine. We went home together and I spray painted that puppy glossy black. Then I just needed something to put in it. Enter Susan Stringfellow's Noel Frame. That's what it needed, except a Halloween version. I used mostly Bo-Bunny Whooligan papers, with an extra one thrown in from Reminisce's Haunted Halloween collection. Thanks for the inspiration Susan!!

2 comments:

  1. oh this is fantastic, Dawn!!! Love that frame too. I cant ever find cool frames in a reasonable price. I'm so glad Jeanne pinned this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This frame is so adorable! I love the papers you used =)

    ReplyDelete