Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Create Daily

My BFF Jeanne and I decided we needed to remember to create something everyday. So we each made ourselves a sign in case we need reminding :)
I cut the tree using my Cricut and SCAL2 Software. It was a free file from ummmm, I can't remember O.o I will do some research to find out and get back to you.
ETA: Here is a link to the free Svg file I used for the tree.

I have been creating, alot actually. I am just lazy when it comes to taking photos of my creations and then editing them and then uploading. You know what I mean, right? Surely I am not the only one??!! Here are some of the cards I have been making for Birthdays this year:
Hope you are having a fantastic day!! THank you for coming by to check on me :)
Hugs.

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are so lovely, glad to see you are back with more cards posting...!!
    Happy crafting!
    hugs, Heaney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff! I love your sign and your cards are way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic idea for the sign :)
    i agree.........taking the pics and all the rest take as much time as making the card!! lol

    love all your cards too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your sign!! It is so dang cute!! I love your cards too! You are just so creative!!
    I am guilyt of being lazy and not posting my stuff too LOL I need to get on that asap

    Cryping with you is so much fun and I look forward to it!! Ty for being such a great friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely ... love the sign with all those ribbons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that reminder, pretty cool, this is how I want to be, to create something every single day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn, not sure if you will see this comment or not since its a few days old post...But I love your blog! I just found it tonight and I'm now an official "follower" :D Your sign is adorable! BTW THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful digi stamps! I downloaded a few, I have never used them before. I will let you know how they get used!

    ReplyDelete