Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SHOW ME THE DIGIS!!

I've gotten a couple of links in the comments section recently alerting me to the fact that my digital stamps are being used. I can NOT tell you how excited I get about seeing how you all use my images. Please continue to show me, I love visiting your blogs, and I promise to leave you a comment :) It's things like this that keep me inspired to create and draw, so thanks for the inspiration ladies!! Check out their blogs to see how they used y stamps, as well as their other wonderful creations. I sincerely hope I didn't forget anyone, if I did, send me a flaming email so I can rectify the oversight.

LOri's Purple Giraffes : (Lori used one of my bird digis)
A Sticky Situation: (Joni used my doggie digi)
Stretch N' Bubbles:(Alison used one of my bird digis)
ETA Penny Candy: (Chris used my Boot Monster digi)

On another note, I created a couple of cards last night using more DoodleBat fonts from Lettering Delights. Both of these images are from DBJust4Udoodles.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look. I love your company :)
Mom, if you are reading this, I want you to know I love you and miss you.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dawn! You know I love your stamps. Your boot monster will be taking a trip to Iraq next month, to cheer up some of the Troops.

    Check out my blog:
    http://penny-candy.blogspot.com/2009/10/cards-for-troops.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.. I LOVE your cards.. great job.. HUGS www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards Dawn, I love the colors and LO! the LD doodlebats can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, they look awesome.... I really need to check into doodlebats, lol. hugs

    ReplyDelete