Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I was checking my blog this morning, and I found this comment: "Hi Dawn! Wow. Don't they BOTH look beautiful! I'm sure you are a very proud momma! I stopped by to let you know I left you a little something on my blog. You've always been such a sweet cheering section and I wanted you to know how much that means to me.xxx Karen" , left by Karen Valentine (Be sure to check out her blog, she creates awesome stuff!!!) .
First of all, thanks so much for the kind comment Karen. :D Secondly, she gave me this!!
And here is what it means:
The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
So I would like to pass this on to:

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH THIS IS SOOOO SWEET!! Thanks so much sis! and I agree with Karen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're so nice, Dawn!! Thanks a lot :) (And I'll admit, I had to look up aggrandizement in the dictionary)

    ReplyDelete