Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome to Dawn's House of Illness :(

3 out of 4 of my kids were plagued with puking, fever, sore throat, coughing, headaches and other symptoms I don't care to list. Sarah started feeling bad last Thursday, so I kept her home Friday. Ryan needed to come home from school on Friday because he got sick at school (in the cafeteria, I hate it when that happens, poor kiddo). Then Emily started looking a little off to me. The weekend was dreadful, for them. I can deal with most of the symptoms fairly well. It's the fevers that worry me, even a low grade one. Puking is........disgusting. I don't like doing it and I don't care to watch (or hear) others do it. But for my kids I will trudge into the bathroom and rub their backs and tell them it will be ok. Only for my kids. It's still traumatic....for me. Slowly they started to get back to their regular selves and today they are.....GOING TO SCHOOL!!! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids. BUT, after 5 days of waiting on them and making sure they are alright and have everything they need, I need a break. Here's hoping no one relapses. A day of quiet will be a nice change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment