Thursday, March 19, 2009

Purse -VS- Wallet


I get so tired of my purse slipping off my shoulder when I am shopping. Besides that I never find a purse that I really love. If the shape is nice, the strap is too long. Strap fits perfectly, the color is hideous. So I have decided that I will merely carry a wallet or pouch in my pocket. Sounds an easy task right? Hunting up a lil pouch that I can stash my cash, cards, etc in. I found a few I liked on Etsy. But....$$$$$ cha ching. So instead I turned to my trusty Google search box and typed in Zippered Pouch Tutorial. I hit the jackpot on the first click. I found a site with just the info I needed. It has clearly written directions and PHOTOS! I need to take a trip to the fabric store for some really cute prints. I wanna try making one of these. I've never sewn a zipper into anything, but she makes it sound so easy!! If you want to check out the directions too here's the link : Twelve22.org (photo is the sample from the tut, what cute fabric!) . If I can do it properly and it isn't too fussy, I may make more than one :) Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH WHAT A COOL IDEA!! I need one, wanna teach me how to sew? LOL

    ReplyDelete